Monday, January 31, 2011

Amma....!!

God couldn't be everywhere and therefore he made Mothers...

THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PERSON ON THIS EARTH…
MY STRONGEST SUPPORTER…
MY WORLD...
MY SOUL...
MY SWEET HEART....

"MY MOTHER"

My mother is the most important person in my life. I have been mentioning her in almost all of the words I write. The problem is I cannot really express how I feel about her in just words. My mother is not just another woman. She is extraordinary.

I have known her for twenty three years and I know her very well, and I had learned to love her since the day we first met. Relatives always tell me stories about my birth. They tell me how important I was to my mom. She has never lied to me about my father. I do not remember asking about him. I do not remember my mom having a hard time explaining to me my situation – having no father. She was always straightforward. She explained things very simply, like she knew everything. I thank her for being simple. I thank her for telling me the truth, so that I did not need to believe a lie that would have made things ‘easier’ for me. When in fact, not knowing the truth would have made things complicated.

She has taught me all I need to know to live life. She taught me how to feel. Well, she did not only do that. She showed me how to handle these feelings of anger, fear, guilty, confident, joyous, optimistic, comfortable, blessed, affectionate, unique etc... etc…

Who is the one helps me grow up, gives me advice, takes care of me, shows me the right way, always support me greatly, gives me a birth date and does many many things just for me, it's my mother.


Ma, how did you find the energy?
To do all the things you did,
To be teacher, Doctor
And counselor to me….

How did you do it all?
Be a chauffeur, cook and friend,
Yet find time to be a playmate,
I just can’t grasp.

I see now it was love
That made you come whenever I'd call,
Your inexhaustible love,
And I thank you for it all……………………………..



I love her and really admire her for many reasons.
Perhaps, the thing makes me admire her most that she was the first teacher of mine. She has been teaching me everything since I was young until now, and for the future. Now, she is still a best friend, I think, she is the greatest psychologist that I have known. Sometimes, sometimes when I was down because of failures in my life, I always went to meet her for asking some advice. As I expect, I always felt better after that.

I also admire her for her personality which is a mix of honesty and strong faith in god, cause and effect. And she is also a predictor. There is a woman who takes an important part in my life and change my thought and action. I really love my mother. I think I am the happiest person because I have a great mother like that. Every mother is precious to themselves, but my mother was ready to set out again. Hardly did anyone know that where a female was going in such that weather. At the age of 50s, my mother still had to work hard to earn her living and support us. My mother faced her new challenge alone but vigorously. There was no light outside, no stars, and no one, there was only winds still blew faster and faster towards my mother's stubborn face. This moment of my mother's life that has been instilled in my mind has tremendously helped me in my spiritual, mental, and developmental upbringing.


My mother actually is an ordinary woman but in her tiny appearance lays an extraordinary fortitude, perseverance, an unselfish soul and a very kindly heart. The kind of mother who brought me up with her whole kindly heart, the kind of persistent woman with strong willpower who had to face the toughest challenges in life, and the kind of person who always demonstrated great zeal for every unlucky lives without requiring anything in return and great willingness to help everyone's misery though she did not have much, my mother taught me more than any one else, not only inspired me the strength to overcome hardships in my life, but also taught me the invaluable life lessons. Her fortitude and perseverance, as well as her kindly heart have encouraged me to grow up to live the life of an authentic person, a life engulfed with perseverance and determination, a life with heartfelt eagerness to love and to receive love from every one and optimistic beliefs in the future.

My mother's life is the succession of obstacles and grieves. There was time when I felt that there was no more hope in life, that I felt very weary and was about to give up everything.

My mother is a diligent and determined woman who has taught me the right direction of my road, more importantly; she has helped me appreciate this life as precious gifts of ordinary life and true happiness by her kindly heart. Thank to my mother, I was no longer scared of demented people as I used to, but instead, I understood from their eyes the hope to live stable lives.

I can never thank my mother enough for what she has given me. The precious lessons from my mother are the luggage for me to go on my road and discover new horizon of knowledge and make my dream become a reality instead of just a dream. I own my strength to my mother. Her life experience has made me more vigorous to face every hardship, to overcome each failure, and move on. Far more meaningfully, I also realize the invaluable gift of life and true happiness to view the world more optimistically and to believe in the brighter future.


Ma, without you, there would be no me.
Your love, your attention, your guidance,
Have made me who I am.

Without you, I would be lost,
You showed me the way
To serve, to accomplish, to persist.

Without you, there would be an empty space
I could never fill, no matter how I would try
Instead, because of you,
I have joy, contentment, satisfaction and peace.
"Mother" is such a simple word,
But to me there’s meaning seldom heard.
For everything I am today,
My mother’s love showed me the way.
I’ll love my mother all my days,
For enriching my life in so many ways.
She set me straight and then set me free,
And that’s what the word "mother" means to me.
Thanks for being a wonderful mother, Ma……
Ma, you’ve always been the best
A better mom than all the rest.
I’m thankful for all the things you do
I’m glad my mom is extra special you!
For all the things I didn't say,
About how I felt along the way--
For the love you gave and the work you've done,
Here's admiration from your admiring daughter...
For all the times I didn't say,
The love I felt for you each day,
Ma, read this so you can always see
Just how much you mean to me....



M is for the million things she gave me,
O means only that she's growing old,
T is for the tears she shed to save me,
H is for her heart of purest gold;
E is for her eyes, with love-light shining,
R means right, and right she'll always be,

Put them all together, they spell "MOTHER" a word that means the world to me….

 

அம்மாவை பற்றி கவிதையா???
நிச்சயமாக முடியாது என்னால்
அம்மா உன்னை பற்றி எழுத
உலகத்தில் உள்ள அணைத்து
காகிதங்களும் பத்தாது
என்னை பொறுத்தவரை
கடவுளை நான் நம்ப காரணமே
எதை எதையோ படைத்த அவன்
அம்மாவையும் படைததர்க்காகதான்
அம்மா
நான் சொன்ன முதல் வார்த்தை
எல்லோரும் சொல்லும் முதல் வார்த்தை...
அம்மா ~ நான் அன்றே சொன்ன முதல் கவிதை..!!!!



              








1 comment:

  1. Radhe Krishna.

    Read about your mother and your love for her. Great. I admire you through your writings. I donno where to start reading actually. Everything is Lord Krishna's blessing. The pictures attached to each posting especially thiruppavai which i am going through now is Amazing. I have no words to express. All the very best

    ReplyDelete